Is social media the new ‘word of mouth’?
For some people, it’s a genuine business-generating marketing activity
and for others, a pleasant way to relieve the boredom of working alone and with no clients to look after.
Which would YOU be?
Should you be doing it? Yes or No?
Have a friendly chat with us and we’ll talk through your own business case with you.
Services we can offer you include:
- Advice and one-to-one set up and training – will Social Media help your business or not?
- Set up and training for your own separate Facebook Business Page with a great logo, banner and feed in your Twitter into the page
- Twitter, we can make sure it’s set up with a banner, icon and all the extra information which gets it looking good for your business.
- Is LinkedIn right for you? We can advise, train and, if appropriate, set your personal and company profile(s) up to enhance your reputation
- Pinterest set-up and training for businesses which make and sell highly visual products and crafts
- Website management training and help
- Cloud for small business – set you up and hands-on training with Evernote, Dropbox and recommendations for other cloud software you may need
- Help and hand-holding with do-it-yourself website builders like Wix and WordPress.com
- Google Adwords and Analytics help and training
- Thank-Tech-It’s-Friday! Each Friday we run one-to-one advice and remote training sessions free of charge. Face-to-face, phone, video or Livechat
- Search engine once-over of your website and practical suggestions for immediate improvements
- Help with publishing your own e-book
- Other help, training and one-to-one help you may want
- Higher level SEO and Social Marketing training for company marketing staff.
- Options also available for people on very restricted budgets!
- FREE – Request a graphical competitor chart of your actual Twitter engagement success compared with up to 3 of your competitors!
Get in touch on 01584 876 222 firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Livechat widget on our Home page … We speak English, not ‘Computer’!